<< Back to all Blogs
Login or Create your own free blog
Home > Category: Personal Finance

Viewing the 'Personal Finance' Category

You Can File Your Taxes Online Free

March 6th, 2010 at 10:38 am

I was checking information for myself about getting our refund sent to our bank and came across information that some may be able to use.

Filers can file electronically free if their adjusted gross income in $57,000. or less. That would save some people alot of money. Thought that I would pass it on because I didn't know that was available. When you go online just type in Free File.